At 03:08 PM 3/04/2007, Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
>Vicki Stebbins wrote:
>>What she sees is here:http://www.seco.com.au/safari.html Here's the
>>page: http://www.seco.com.au/index.php
>
>Here's what I see in Firefox on win2K...
><http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/seco-firefox.png>
>...so I would worry more about the list-construction as a whole than
>about the minor line-height differences between browsers.
>
>You can't rely on line-height to line up those list-items. You must set
>height on them and/or give them each their own background. They also
>need space to grow in.
>
>Alternatively you can turn the list into images, so you won't have any
>font-size problems to worry about.
>
>regards
>         Georg

Hi Georg,

I just knew it was going to be difficult, I shouldn't have agreed to do
this for the graphic designer.

I will rethink how I do the navigation I think and then see how it goes.

It's difficult at times with print based designers thinking a webpage is
like a piece of paper... it makes life more difficult than it needs to be.

Thanks

Vicki