On Apr 9, 2007, at 12:23 PM, Lori Lay wrote:

> Chris Rahe wrote:
>> I'm pretty new to css, table-less design but I'm trying to get up
>> to speed
>> quickly. I had to put a calendar on the web and I tried to come up
>> with a
>> useful way to do it using CSS and no tables.

Seems to me that a calendar is something that fits in a table quite
nicely. What is a calendar but a table of days? Tables are not
inherently evil after all - it doesn't seem logical to never use a
table for anything, including tabular data. With that being said,
what you created there looks fine on Camino :)

--Mike H