Hello,

hover over a link in the list, the text shifts down. I also notice that
the text for the current link selected (for which I use a .current
class) also is a little lower than the rest of the text links.  I'm sure
it's a simple issue and I'm sure that I'm not the first to experience it
so I was wondering if anyone could help me by pointing out what could be
the obvious reasons for why this is occurring. If necessary, I will
create a sample page (my website isn't up yet) somewhere on the web so
that anyone can take a look at it. But for now, simple troubleshooting
suggestions would be great!

Regards,

Rich CSS