Sitting on the bleeding edge here...

I have to display ruby text for some chinese language learning modules.
I've put up an experiment at

http://www.paen.net/en/ruby.mv

using the stylesheet from http://web.nickshanks.com/stylesheets/ruby.css
(I will only be using simple ruby, so the rtc stuff has been stripped out).
IE6: native support is adequate (I need to set lang correctly to fix
fiont selection,)
IE7: adequate but it is parsing the child selectors so I need to fix
font size for <rt>

 but I am getting completely different wrong renderings in Firefox and
Opera (Safari check, anyone?)
Any ideas?

Note: It doesn't validate: I haven't yet tackled the task of
pummelling Miva into sniffing for IE and sending content as xml rather
than text/html

--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Hat 1: Development Engineer, Webfarm Ltd.