CSS-d,

The site I am working on is here:
http://formever.org

(Note: This page may cause IE6 or IE5 to explode. I accept no
responsibility if you get monitor shards in your eyes. FireFox should
definitely work, and IE7 hopefully works)

I've made rollover graphics for the links to the W3C validators, to the
bottom right of the screen. Each one is a DIV, floating to the left of
each other.

For reasons I can't determine, two of them are floating lower than the
third.

I've marked what I'm seeing in this screen shot:
http://formever.org/Screenshot.png

I've tried setting margins, floats, relative, absolute... but nothing is
getting these images under control.

How can I get these DIV items lined up?

Thank you for any advice or help.

--