>It's also quite unprofessional, IMHO.

And it's also rude and contrary to the list policies to make such
pronouncements

    http://www.css-discuss.org/policies.html#ask-answer

Especially since I'd asked for no more Browser Wars type posts in the
forking of this thread, "IE6 really is dead to me. Here is why".

Please people, if you want to tell someone why their approach to web
development is wrong/misguided/whatever, do so off list.

Even then, try and couch it in as polite terms as possible and
sweeten the pill with constructive comments too. Because no matter
how well intentioned you might be, no one likes unsolicited smart
aleck responses to questions they didn't even ask.

So, anyhow, like the subject says, let's have no more of this IE6 is
dead / alive / just resting nonsense...

Alex Robinson
css-d moderator