Sander Marechal wrote:
> http://sylvester.jejik.com/webdev/stockwise/cssd/www/
> username: cssd
> password: cssd
>
> The problem is the floated image of the man and woman on the left. It's
> a simple float left with a negative left margin. The problem is that in
> IE7 it shows the image on the location it would have with no margins,
> but in the surrounding text it clears space like the image does have the
> margins. As soon as the page reflows (e.g. when I resize it a bit) then
> the image "jumps back" to the right location.

You have nested a non-layout-position:relative-container (#contents)
within non-layout containers (#wrapper, #body). And #contents is the
parent of floats and clearers.

I'd expect such a construction to break in IE, showing all sorts of
jumping and disappearing. Nevertheless, your page is pretty stable.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html