Phil,

You are currently opening a new window using

So opening size depends on user agent. You have a couple of options:

1) Use javascript to open window.
   <script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
   function openWindow()
   {
      window.open("rolltowels.html", "WindowName",
"height=300,width=250,scrollbars=yes");
   }
   </script>

2) Display in "pop-up" CSS div.
   <script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
   function showRollTowel(showIt)
   {
      var obj = document.getElementById('divRoll');
      if (obj)
      {
         var clsName = "Show";
         if (false == showIt) { clsName = "Hide"; }
         obj.className = clsName;
   </script>
onClick="showRollTowel(false)">Hide</a></div>

   div#divRoll
   {
      /* Include any positioning and borders */
   }
   div#divRoll.Show
   {
      display:block;
   }
   div#divRoll.Hide
   {
      display:none;
   }

Many people hate pop-up windows and many browsers block them; CSS pop-up
requires a little additional work to print the contents. Also, you'll
probably get feedback about the method used to hide -- it may/may not play
nicely with some screen readers.

HTH.

--G