At 11:25 -0400 11/5/07, jana  coyle wrote:
>I am developing a site using a client side shopping cart.  It
>requires cookies to be enabled and uses some Javascript.  IE7 blocks
>the cart when it pops up and also blocks the script associated with
>the cart.  Is there anything I can do about this?

Yes. Ask the question on a list that deals with cookies and
javascript. That is, a general web development list. Not one focused
on css.

On the off topic page of the css-d wiki you will find several
suitable places to ask your question

    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=OffTopic

Anyone who feels they have an answer, please write Kevin/jana offlist.

Thread dead.

Relax.

Alex
css-d moderator