Hello again,

I’m having a problem with the top margin on a <div id=”content”> not showing
up in IE. There is a list styled as a horizontal menu that is floated left
BEFORE this <div>, however I have cleared the float.

The <div id=”content”> that follows this list has an <h1> tag at the top.
Since I cleared the float the <h1> tag shows proper top margin in FF. IE
doesn’t show this margin. Strangely enough, if I put a border around the
margin on the <div id=”content”> itself does not.

Another thing I noticed is if I remove the clear: left before the <div
id=”content”> then it does appear as it should in IE.

Can anyone help? Oh, you can view the page at HYPERLINK
"http://www.tibbits.ca/test/index.php"http://www.tibbits.ca/test/index.php

Thank you,

Matt Tibbits

Checked by AVG Free Edition.