Sandy wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Any idea of what may be going on here? IE6 does not display the image in
> the top left side of the banner.
>
> http://www.uoguelph.ca/~dmangroo/index.html
> styles are here:
> http://www.uoguelph.ca/~dmangroo/mangroo.css
>
> thanks!
>
> Sandy

Sandy,

I guess you fixed the problem you were having because I don't see the
behaviour you are describing.  However, your page does render quite
differently in IE and Firefox.  In IE the descriptive text goes all the
way across the page, with the yeast fluorescence image underneath.  In
Firefox, the text is in a justified division, but the image slips down
under the text, but to the right, with a blank space above.

I'm not sure what you intend, but I thought I'd let you know.

Lori