Hi List!

Hopefully you can shed some light on a problem I am having. I've
inherited a site that in the main works in IE6, IE7 and FF ok but in
Safari the footer seems to sit at the base of the right nav no matter
what I do.

Now the code is a bit of a mess (Ok that might be an
understatement...) but there is currently not time to rewrite it.
Essentially all I have been tasked with is making it display the
correct height in Safari. That correct height should be so that no
content in the left panel is cropped as it is now.

Link: http://www.randomstorm.com/xstorm.html
CSS: http://http://www.randomstorm.com/styles/rs.css

Thanks in Advance

Andy