-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sarah Atkinson
Sent: 07 June 2007 14:32
To: 'Paul Novitski'; css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] "Weak" layout

Probably what would be optimal with CSS is to have different designs and
different style sheets for various common visual impairments. What would
be great is if it were standardized and so people with certain
disabilities would automatically be served up their style sheet based on
their browser settings. Then Web designers would create a normal.css,
largetype.css, protan.css, deuteran.css, and a Tritan.css.
But this would require consensus among designers, CSS world, and the
browsers.

Sarah