I've pieced together a three column liquid layout for a client with two
static columns. (please forgive the one table that's there - it's just
for the time being). 

 

My problem is that this site is going to be edited by the client in
Contribute. The site looks fine in Mozilla and in IE, but for some
reason when I open it in Contribute, it doesn't work at all!

 

Here's the test page for the site in question:

http://cprevscires.isg.syssrc.com/

 

In my research it seems that one option to combat this is to 'create a
separate stylesheet for contribute that only comes into play when the
author is editing a page the rules in this stylesheet will overwrite all
other stylesheets. Discussion found here:

http://cssbeauty.com/skillshare/discussion/479/css-contribute/

 

I've really got no idea actually how to do this, especially if I am
using something NOT Dreamweaver (right now I'm using Crimson Editor)...

has anyone tried this? Is there another option for my client - other
than contribute? Has anyone found a good workaround?

 

Thanks so much!

 

(Sorry this is double posted - I thought I'd repost it with the correct
subject line ;) )

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa Carraway

410.771.5544 x4434

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.syssrc.com

 

______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
IE7 information -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=IE7
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Reply via email to