On 6/15/07, trevor bayliss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My page is validated but I am having problems with the ajax divs for some
> reason they mess up with netscape:
>   Netscape 4.78 (no Flash)      Windows 2000 Professional
>   Netscape 6.2.3 (No Flash)    Windows XP
>   Netscape 6.2 (no Flash)       Windows 2000 Professional

Netscape 4.7x was released in 2000--and even then it was based mostly
on the 4.x codebase that was released in 1998.  Simply put; supporting
AJAX technology wasn't even on the horizon.

The Netscape 6.2 series was based on very early pre-release Mozilla
code which was not at all ready for mass consumption; trying to
support it in any modern setting is, as its 4.x predecessor, nearly
impossible.

It's (in a way) admirable that you are concerned with supporting as
wide a variety of browsers as possible; but the browsers you are
talking about just don't have support for modern websites and
applications.

Brian