Fora wrote:
> http://www.poetryin-e-motion.com/larissa/lessen.html
> http://www.poetryin-e-motion.com/larissa/styles/lessen.css
>

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with the right column that drops under the rest in IE.
> I figure it has something to do with the margins, but it didn't help when I
> tried to reduce the size / delete the margins of any of the columns.

Hi Fora.  Since you are left-aligning your site, simply take the 800px
width declaration out of the wrapper and put it on the header instead.
In that case you don't need the wrapper div at all.

Also, since all your columns are floated including #left which you've
place a margin, you'll need to declare display: inline on that div to
counter-act IE6's double margin bug on floats.

AC
--
Audra Coldiron

Rock-n-Roll Design & Hosting
http://rock-n-roll-design.com

KarmaCMS ( http://karmawizard.com ) - the ultimate CSS styled CMS.
Pre-made designs, designer tools, and reseller program available!