Luc,

On Jun 19, 2007, at 11:37 AM, Luc wrote:

> Good afternoon Roger,
> It was foretold that on 19/6/2007 @ 10:14:22 GMT-0400 (which was
> 11:14:22 where I live) Roger Roelofs would write:
>
> <snipped a bit>
>
>> This  design assumes users will browse at full screen and have large
>> monitors,  and  neither  is  true  in  my  case. I only ever see the
>> leftmost  inch  of  the  right  hand  image unless I make a point to
>> scroll horizontally.
>
> Hmm i see. My initially thought was to have it displayed properly at
> 800x600. But, if i understand you correctly, the way it is now that
> resolution doesn't display the layout properly?

The layout currently has a min-width of 1400px.  It displays as you
intended, but I have to scroll about 500px to the right in order to
see that side.  One of the beauties of allowing floats to drop is
that the content is conveniently viewable at more screen/window
sizes, but that means you have to give up a certain amount of
control.  Sometimes it is easier to make the user scroll than it is
to convince the customer that 'it is supposed to do that' :-).

Roger,
--
Roger Roelofs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]