Previously...

> On this page http://www.pierceartanddesign.com/testfiles/pages/
> med_vs_social_care.html I've almost gotten the myriad browser bugs
> handled. All of my CSS on all three check out as being good on the
> WC3 checkers, as well as the HTML, with the exception of the header/
> style info.

I'd also like to know how to stop the #wrapper div from going 4 yards
down further than the rest of the page. It works fine in the "good
browsers', and in IE7, but in AOL9 and IE6, it's about 285px too long
and hangs down below the footer. I've colored all the divs to make
them obvious. The #wrapper div has a repeating gif on the left side
to make up that column.

still working on the ie5x stuff. On the home page,
  http://www.pierceartanddesign.com/testfiles/index.html
right content area sticks out a looong way to the right. Been trying
to find the info on that, but haven't found it yet.

Thanks in advance...again....as usual...
;-Dave