Hi Once again

On 29/06/07, David Hucklesby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If so, add a clearing DIV just before the container DIV's closing tag:
>
> HTML:
>
> CSS:
> .clearing {clear: both;}
>
> Reason:
> The floated DIVs are not taking up room until they are cleared.
>
> BTW - A trip to the HTML and CSS validators may help. There are
> font size issues, too. In IE, my "medium" font size is 20px, not the
> usual 16px. Use the View > Text Size > Larger to see what I see.

Many thanks for the help. I thought I had a clearing element in the
footer but I had taken the footer out of the container div. Thanks for
that and for the article given to me in the previous reply.

I will head to the validator. Much of what sneaks in seems to sneak in
through wordpress widget boxes. Maybe they aren't such a good thing!

Hopefully we are nearing the end.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk