--- Christopher Blake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just did that and although it has put the images
> back in the right
> place it has messed up the png fix and still got the
> blue border. I
> think that the problem is that the images are seen
> as links (which
> they are) but adding text decoration: none; to an
> image??
>
> Same page:
> http://www.3pointdesign.com/websites2.html - problem
> is
> IE6 only
>
> Thanks
> Chris Blake: Visit my Website at 3 Point
> contact | [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 07816163420 |
> aim - blakeybounce
> | msn - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chris,

Are you sure the path to your iepngfix.htc file is
correct? In your CSS you have: img, div { behavior:
url(iepngfix.htc)} - so is this file sitting in your
root directory? If so, I believe the path to this file
 should be: img, div { behavior: url(../iepngfix.htc)}
because your CSS is in its own directory and not at
the root.

Elli