Hi all,

I'm trying my first liquid layout and have run into a  couple of
snags. Forgive me if I'm totally going about this the wrong way, but
I had to start somewhere. First, here are the links:

http://dev.tonedeafdesign.com/ob/test.html
http://dev.tonedeafdesign.com/ob/css/global.css

The problem is that there is a space above and below my #main_content
div when I place a <p> or an <h1,2,3> tag in the first or last part
of  the content. This is happening in IE6, IE7, FF and Safari. The
weird thing is when place a visible border around #main_content, that
all goes away and things act as I expected. So what am I missing
here? Below is the css for the #main_content div. Uncomment the
border to see what I mean.

#main_content {
/*      border: 1px solid red;*/
        margin-left: 170px;