SosCpdGMail wrote:
> Hello Brian
>
> Sorry, but I can't see if your question is how to retrieve uppercase text
> from database or apply pink/blue color to your selects.
Rafael,

Thanks, but I know how to do this and all the DB query behind it.  :)

The issue is that the functions I'm using to generate the selections are used
elsewhere, and need the caps, so I'm trying to just style them appropriately on
this one element before I go into the functions and make a case conditional for
what page it's being called from.

My question was how to make it DISPLAY with CSS, if possible, in CamelCase.