The difference is a result of the body font being set to Verdana as opposed to
the default Arial.  The text is wrapping so either set the font to Arial make
the font-size smaller or make the containing box bigger.  I set the font-size
to 8px instead of 9px for the radio button text and it no longer wrapped to 2
lines.

jana  coyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I have a container setup for placing
orders, as seen in the following link.
http://precisemessenger.com/private/orderbox.html
Notice line 1. has both radio buttons on the same line.  This is what I am
looking for.

Unfortunately when I implement this container into my page, extra space is
added and the radio buttons are on two lines.  Here is a link to see what I
mean http://precisemessenger.com/private/placeorder.html

Please help me find what I am doing wrong.