From: Conyers, Dwayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: David Laakso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Sent: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 3:25 pm
Subject: RE: [css-d] Site Check

David Laakso ink wired:

> Just a basic site check:
>
> http://resume.christianziebarth.com/
>
> I'm trying to be very modern here while keeping it simple.

Looks good.

I agree with the comment to make the hyperlinks a bit more obvious.

Also -- not sure how much credibility Brainbench adds.  I used to list
my Brainbench Certs until I read in a tech publication that many IT
hiring officials consider it a joke.  However, your mileage may vary.

Great job!

--
I made magic once.  Now, the sofa is gone.
http://dwacon.blogspot.com