Hi all
OK, I'm working at restructuring my site. However I don't understand
some of the validation errors
The index page is the only one that is sort of fixed.
www.hotniniz.com
What does this mean? What do I need to change?
Thanks
Terri

     * Line 24, character 15:

                     ^

       Error: there is no attribute bgcolor for this element (in this
HTML version)
     * Line 39, character 44:

       ... orm-input-field"><font color="#ff2fe8"><input type="text"
na ...
                                        ^

       Error: there is no attribute color for this element (in this
HTML version)
     * Line 39, character 53:

       ... -field"><font color="#ff2fe8"><input type="text"
name="textf ...
                                        ^

       Error: element font not defined in this HTML version
     * Line 86, character 48:

       ... ="8" cellpadding="8" bgcolor="white">
                                        ^

       Error: there is no attribute bgcolor for this element (in this
HTML version)

Terri Chicko
Flirty Women's Fashions
www.hotniniz.com