Timothy Burgin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a double horizontal drop down menu that I've finally gotten to
> work in Firefox and Safari, but fails miserably in MS IE 5.5-7.  It
> seems I have 2 issues:
> 1. The background behind the menu bar repeats itself and is not
> properly positioned under the above background image.
> 2. The menu items do not list horizontally, but vertically.
>
> The site is at: http://www.yogabasics.com/cms
>
> Any ideas on what the problem could be???
>
> Thanks,
> Timothy

Hi Tim,

A couple of things.

I looked at the code and css, but the fact that your css has many errors
[1] will definitely inhibit any debugging, or at very least, make it
much more difficult to obtain help.

Of particular concern are the errors regarding margin syntax which
should not have commas between the values, but spaces.

Perhaps some of the IE woes will go away when this is straightened out.

[1]
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yogabasics.com%2Fcms%2F

HTH,
~Ray