Hi, I am trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong here. I've created my web
site and it seem to work fine in Safari and Firefox but has a spacing issue in
IE6 (surprise.) There is a space between two divs and I can't seem to figure
out the cause. It appears just below the icons (in the blue area at the top) on
all the main sections of my site--www.siteandsounddesign.com. I've tried giving
everything a margin and padding of "0" but nothing seems to help. Also, if
anyone knows how to eliminate the white border on the main pages and the
pop-ups I would be most appreciative  too. If anyone has any idea how to fix
either of these issues please let me know, thanks!

-Pat