This question was posted previously, but I have not received any answers
yet. I cannot figure out how to reply back to my same original thread (so if
someone can help with that question that would be great too).

I'm trying to please as many resolutions as possible, and have coded the
example below for 800X600.
It seems to work fine in Firefox, but there appears to be a scaling issue
when viewed with IE6 and a monitor set to 800X600 resolution.

Here are additional details:

I just checked www.cssbuddy.freesuperhosting.com
using my desktop computer set to 800X600 resolution and it looks like crap
with IE6.

I thought it was this scaling problem with Dell, but it's happening on a
standard desktop computer too.

I know IE sucks, I hate it, and personally avoid using it whenever possible;
but what are you going to do with the morons who still think IE is the
greatest thing since perforated toilet paper?