Slight misspelling in the url. This is the correct url;
http://www.sachistudio.com/testing/athena/

Thanks Rick. Yeah, I was thinking of just shrinking the padding/margin of my
content but I could've sworn there was another method to maintaining
uniformity across both browsers.

Actually, my more pertinent question in regards to IE 6, is what is causing
the banner issue. The college and mba admissions section is completely off.
And how do I make it centered as well? But it is fine in IE7.

Thanks again.

<http://sachistudio.com/content-guide/>