The page is here:
http://www.callibeth.com/galleries/gallery1/evelyn.php

The HTML validates, and the CSS validates except for two instances of this
rule:
* html div#______ {
    overflow-x:hidden; /* hide horizontal overflow in IE5.x - 6 */
    }

First, can I get a reminder hint as to why I have that hack? Second, if I
need my css to validate, can I serve it as a conditional comment; if so, how
do I do that?

I submitted it to browsershots.com and see a problem in IE across versions
and operating systems: the container or outer div -- can't tell which -- is
not presenting a scroll bar if the content doesn't fitabove the footer.
Although Firefox is not a problem, Safari 3.0.2 on XP is. How to fix?

Thanks,

Beth Lee
www.callibeth.com