On Sep 10, 2007, at 7:31 PM, Rey Mendoza,Jr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I working on css gradients because I want the gradient to
> automatically scale according to content.
>
> I used IE filters to make it work in IE browsers (no problems in IE)
> and a separate css declarations (class) to make it work in firefox
> using png background
>
> But in firefox, the png gradient will work only in the first div, it
> wont work in the succeeding div(s), which basically has the same
> class.

> .pairingBG
> {
>       background:#345dd9 url(grad_white.png) repeat-x fixed top;
> }

You declare the background-image to be 'fixed'.
'fixed' means: fixed related to the _viewport_. Unless you gradient
image is very tall, the background-image in the second box in your
code won't show up.

<http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/colors.html#propdef-background-attachment>
A good example of fixed background attachment:
<http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/complexspiral/demo.html>

Removing the 'fixed' keyword will fix your issues.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com>