Hi,

I really want to know that if I can set some sentences transparent in an
article using IE filter opacity.

I can do this using opacity in FireFox very easily. But this is not the case
for IE. I know I need to give a position to the "block" elements for filter
like float:left. But this will destroy the structure of the article. And
some of the words in those sentences will be difference sizes so I can't
just set the width for the elements.

Is there any method to use IE filter without "positioning"? Just like
FireFox does. I've been searching for the solutions for couple of days but
still no clues.
Can somebody help me? Or maybe this is one of the unsolvable problems of IE
family.

I'm using IE6.

Best Regards,

Ethan