Hi all,
     I have a basic page that I am working on but I am not getting the list
right. I have a big div called page id that wraps the whole page including the
footer. The next div is called header which has a fixed width of 794px, where
there is an image at the top of the page which is 794x110. Inside the header
div is the ul topnav div which is the navigation.  There was a big white gap
between the header image and the ul which I have partially got rid of using
display: inline on the topnav id. The ul div has a fixed width of 794px and as
there are 8 links I have put the width of the lis as 100% divided by 8 which is
12.5%
        As you can see the links are still a mess and there is a small white
gap between the image and the topnav.
  So my questions:
  1.What do I need to do to sort out the ul?
  2.Is using the page id as a wrapper containing the footer div a good method?

  Thank-you!  http://tinyurl.com/yw74qo