[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: second level menu alignment and font size.
   second level hidden behind images
   second level disappears with cursor to run over
   also bottom navigation alignment.I'm sure you have a reason for it, but I
don't see the absolute necessity of giving Z-indexes to the top UL and (for
example) the PICSWRAP div -- it does confuse browsers a bit here. I think
altering the code a little bit and not have any Z-indexes would solve some of
those problems.

mS