> After adding margin-left:30px to all li's, everything looks good.
>
> If I go back and add padding-left:13em to the ol,
> the ol list gets pushed down a line.
>
> Then adding padding-left:13em to the ul, nothing changes visually,
> but the padding just extends out to the left.  Position and visibility
> of the bullets is the same as well as the li's of the ul.
>
> Do you need padding-left on the ol and ul?
Rick,

Thanks again for taking all this time to help me work this out.

I have taken out the padding on both the ol and the ul. The only style on

http://www.claimanalytics.com/TEST2/css/ie7-hacks.css

is

.content li {
margin-left : 30px
}

but it doesn't seem to work.
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=379830

Did you add "margin-left:30px to all li's" locally? Style each one? How
did you get this to work? Could you possibly post the page somewhere?

thanks!
Sandy