Hi Jenn and Alison,

> On 12-Oct-07, at 11:42 PM, Allison Kelly wrote:
>
>> I need to build a very simple email form for a contact page.

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:38:21 +0530, Rahul Gonsalves replied:

> I have had good results with this form. It seems well thought out.
>
> http://green-beast.com/blog/?page_id=71

After building my own PHP-driven form that got spammed within a week,
I came across the form script that Rahul refers to. I agree with
his recommendation.
--

> On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:42:15 -0700, Jenn Mears wrote:
> Hi David,
> I have been looking into web form handling companies for a client that uses a
> hosting
> company which doesn't offer cgi-bins(who knew?)  I came across a company
> called Web
> Form Buddy and they offered a pretty good range of services for $40 per year.
>  They
> seemed like the best company I could find after quite a search, but I
> couldn't find any
> online reviews about them.  Have you heard anything about them?
> http://www.web-form-buddy.com/

Sorry, no. I am fortunate in that someone I helped "paid" me by
giving me free hosting. :) So I have little experience in that regard.

Cordially,
David