Hi,

 I need to show thumbnail images and description of image below it.

 I made a page at

 http://www.webcash.in/fp/image_problem.html

 It works fine if image description is all same size. If one of the
image description is lengthy, the image placement will not work. Just
mouse over the link "Change Image Caption", it will change description
of the 3rd image with a lengthy text and the image placement will go
wrong.

 Is there any solution for this problem ? I need to use CSS for
displaying the images, still it work like tables (if i put the image
in table, lengthy description of image will not make the image
placement like this).

 Thanks,

 Yujin