Hi guys

The weekend is upon us but hope some you guys are still at the desk.
Just completing a site and thought that everything was coming together
nicely then had a look at IE6 on a monitor with different resolution ad hey,
it's broke.

The height of the divs is set in ems. However, where there are photos the
site breaks.

If I hardcode the divs then it works ok. Clearly this ain't good.

http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk/templates/harbour/index2.html
http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk/templates/harbour/includes/style.css

I really don't want to have to write an IE specific style sheet. Have
Googled but nothing relevant.

Any thoughts?

Ian
IY e-Solutions
http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk
This e-mail contains information which is confidential and may also be
are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of,
distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or the information in it is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error
please inform us at the above address then delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. Thank you.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
05:10