To whom it may concern,

I am updating a website that I manage, but new design has caused a problem that
I do not know how to solve or have come across before.

The domain is  http://www.professionalwebpages.info/

The document type is XHTML 1.0
The document is valid XHTML
The document has a valid CSS 2 style sheet

If you view the document (default page) in Internet Explorer 6 and/or 7 -
scroll down to the bottom of the page and scroll back up, you will notice the
text at the top of the page vanish.
This is the problem.

This only happens in IE not FF or opera.

I traced the bug back to a div with a "clear:both" class attached to it.
If I remove that class there is no problem (but then the columns wont work.)

If someone has had this problem before and has a solution, I would be grateful
for any corresspondeance on the subject

Regards