(Smarter folk, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong... )
Pixels are inherently a binary unit - either it's a whole pixel that's
active or a whole pixel that's inactive, so a fractional pixel doesn't
exist - but the browser is probably seeing your decimal unit, and is
either rounding up or down (depending on how it's programmed to handle
that).  I don't know if it'll cause problems in any sort of immediate
sense, but due to the fact that you never really know what the users are
going to do to your website.

-Michael