On Nov 6, 2007, at 6:47 AM, Matt wrote:

> So.... my Safari float problem remains.  Anyone have any idea what the
> problem might be...
>
> Thanks again...
> - Matt
>
> On Nov 3, 2007 12:32 AM, David Laakso
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Matt wrote:
>>> For some reason, Safari and me don't get along... at least with this
>>> project!  Take a look at this:
>>>
>>> http://www.scienceprogress.org/
>>>
>>> Look at the items under "Science Progress Blog"
>>>
>>> Under Firefox and IE-Win, the thumbnails float to the right as
>>> defined
>> in
>>> the CSS, but in Safari, the float doesn't seem to apply at all.

The pics float:right correctly in Safari 2.04, WebKit builds and
Safari 3.03beta. OS X 10.4.10.
You don't say which version of Safari you are testing... Safari 2.04
and older can be quite stubborn in caching stylesheets. Reloading a
couple of times usually solves that.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh