At 01:28 PM 9/11/2007, Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
>Vicki Stebbins wrote:
>
>>But IE 6.0 is still having a problem, the
>>floated box (Map heading) with the text should
>>sit on the right side with the text wrapping and
>>  currently it's left, and pushed the text down?
>
>>Page: http://www.keenstreet-dev.com/trying.html
>
>Something is triggering IE6' auto-expansion bug, making the right float
>as wide as its container. I know it doesn't show, but put a border on
>#rbox and it will.
>
>The following...
>
>* html #rbox {overflow-x: hidden; width: 185px; position: relative;}
>
>...is a working fix.
>
>regards
>         Georg
>--
>http://www.gunlaug.no

Hi Georg,

Thank you so much this works!

I'm going ten to the dozen to get just this page
and one internal working so the woman can show it at a meeting next week.

Of course when you're on a deadline, everytime
you make a change to something it triggers something else ;-)

Again many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Vicki