Yes, the dropdowns are the problem.  I don't remember what I used as a template
to develop the dropdown menus, but it looks similar to Tedd Sperling. Spent a
lot of time tweaking (trial and error) to get it to work right,but never
(obviously) tested it with iphone. Hoping I don't have to redo that effort.

Subject:    Re: [css-d] css not working with iphone
Author: David Laakso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       11/26/2007 1:44 PM

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm using css menus and submenus at www.kepcopower.com, and it has been
working
> fine for quite some time, however I discovered it does not work at all with
the
> iphone browser.
>
> CSS file is www.kepcopower.com/menu04-pic.css
>
> Anyone have a clue? Any help would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

The top-level worked (clickable and take me to the page) for me;
however, the drop-downs to not drop. Is that what you mean? I regret I
do not know the fix for that. There are many things about the iPhone
that seem problematic to some sites. All I can suggest is to look at
other sites using drop-down menus on an iPhone and see if they work;
and, if so, compare their code with yours to see where you may be going
wrong.

I did check Tedd Sperlings drop-down on my iPhone and it works:
<http://sperling.com/examples/menuh/>

Best,

~dL

--