One of my developers just asked me for help with why a background image
is not appearing in Firefox.  I'm not sure how we missed it before (just
poor checking on my part primarily) but for some reason today my brain
is broken and I cannot seem to figure it out.

http://www.forsythcomputertraining.org/default.aspx

The image is only used on the home page and the developer decided to
place the css inline.  Here is the snipped html showing the main
containers, the content has been removed to save space:

<HTML lang="en">
        <HEAD>
content="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5";>
                <title>Computer Training Bridge</title>
                <link rel="Stylesheet" href="/includes/styles.css"
type="text/css" />
                <script src="/includes/jsFunctions.js"
language="javascript"></script>
                        #LeftNav #CTBHome {
                                background-color: #8ea76d;
                                color: #fff;
                        }

        </HEAD>
url(images/training_class.jpg) no-repeat top right;">
</HTML>

Jason Snipes
Internet Application Analyst
Management Information Service
Forsyth County, NC
(o) 336-703-2117
(c) 336-399-3367

 NOTE: This is a Forsyth County operated e-mail system. ALL e-Mail
communication is subject to be accessed by the news media and the public
pursuant to the Public Records Law of North Carolina.