On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:57:27 -0600, Travis Killen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> having a bizarre problem with IE7.  While building my template I noticed my
> links were
> not working in IE.  I have isolated the problem down to the float in the
> div#left of my
> stylesheet.  Is this a known problem? Any suggestions?
>
> http://144.96.161.3/forestry

It *may* be the left margin on #mainBody that's covering it. Try
adding a z-index or "position: relative" to the floated sidebar.

Unfortunately, Firefox 2.0.0.10 is doing a number on your page,
and displays the HTTP headers and source. As I usually employ
that browser's plug-in "save complete web page" to grab a copy
and play with it, I am only guessing.

Cordially,
David