This is driving me nuts.  never have I had such a problem with IE7 - but
I can't figure out what's going on here.

Can someone check this URL and see why it's doing what it's doing?  I
think I need another set of eyes, because I just can't figure it out.

http://www.brassblogs.com/wordpress/

Basically, there's a horizontal scroll at the bottom of the page -
*something* is adding additional padding to the right of the screen, but
I can't find what (I've narrowed it down to the "body" tag, but I have
no padding set there!)

Also, the main wrapper div is using the faux column method - the image
is white with a blue sidebar.  In IE7, it doesn't start showing up until
after the first post.  I have absolutely no idea why.

If anyone can give me some insight, I'd appreciate it!  Thanks :)

~Shelly