On 23-Dec-07, at 10:14 PM, Ernie Finlay wrote:

> I can put a right angle triangle on the left side of the container
> with the diagonal facing right,I need a code to put the triangle on
> the right side of the container with the diagonal facing left.

Erm.

I don't think it is possible to switch an image's orientation merely
using CSS. The only possibility that I can think of is to change the
direction [RTL rather than LTR], though I have absolutely no idea what
that does.

The best idea would be to use an image manipulation program to flip
the triangle and save it as a different file, and call that file in
your HTML.

In some confusion,
  - Rahul.