Dear List,

This may be old hat, sorry if it is in the archives, but I have been unable
to find anything on it so far.

Basically I always use ems to specify font-size, and was re-doing a site
where the sizes had been specified in %s, out of force of habit i swapped
the measures to ems so I could better understand them. I discovered a vast
drop in quality in the rendering of the font in FF... Is it a known fact
that FF renders fonts defined in % better than ems? I have never picked up
on this before. Has anybody noticed this or know of any documentation on it?

TIA,

Mark