Hi,

   With our company being between designers at the moment, some of the
day to day tasks of our site have fallen into my lap (hey, you're in IT,
you fix the web site).  What I'm trying to accomplish seems like it
should be pretty simple, but the solution has escaped me.

   If you look at this page here:
http://www.kegworks.com/product.php?productid=18754 you will notice that
the "Add to cart" buttons under "If You Like This, You May Also Like..."
do not line-up across the page.  I've been trying to force these input
images to line up with the bottom of the table cell containing them, but
nothing I've done seems to have worked.  I have tried using an 'inline
style', tried creating a new style, etc.  I've used things like
align=bottom, vertical-align: bottom|baseline|absbottom, etc.  However,
the images stay in their current position.

   Can anyone give this old sysadmin some pointers, or point me to some
documentation which will explain this to me (even if it cannot be done)?
  Thanks.

--
John C. Nichel IV
System Administrator