On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:46:35 +1100
Chang Huang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been reading about how to use CSS to control the layout of a web
> for print, I wonder is there's a optimum way to style a web-generated
> PDF for print. I've been googling it for a while but with no success.
> Can anyone point me to the right direction please?

Also one thing that is so glaring that you probably have not failed to
notice. PDFs created on the fly on the server are dependent on the fonts
on the server, if it isn't on the server it can't get embedded. Web
pages created in HTML are dependent on the fonts at the client.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416